Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello World

Welcome to my blog.

There are two primary reasons I wanted to start a blog. First is: I suck at writing. So, what better way to improve than get as much practice as possible? I'm hoping that this blog will force me to write a little more and hopefully get some much needed practice.

Secondly, I've noticed recently that I tend to have a lot of random thoughts in my head that I want to share but I have no one to share them with. This leaves me feeling a little lonely. I know writing in a blog isn't a substitute for talking to another human being, but I figure for the purposes of letting all my thoughts out, it's the next best thing.

I also think it might be interesting to have a record of all the random things I think about. It might be fun (or scary) to look back over time to see how I've changed (or not).

So let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment